.Net Developer Dallas Texas (Entry to Senior Level positions available)
The Software .net Developer Dallas Texas will be responsible for the following tasks as assigned:
• Database Data Entry
• VB.NET and/or C# Maintenance and Feature Development
• Participation in the full SDLC, including Review and Testing/QA processes
• Entry-Level to Mid-Level Database Development
• Utility Application Development
• Product Documentation Updates
• Internal Application Support
• Participation in After-Hours Escalation Procedures
• Interaction with Clients for Requirements Gathering/Research
• Training/Mentoring of Peers
• Administrative, Clerical and Other Duties as Assigned
.Net Developer Dallas Texas General Expectations for Level
The .net Developer Dallas Texas will be expected to perform the tasks of the position with less than moderate supervision. He or she should be able to identify some tasks within the position responsibilities which need his or her attention without being assigned.
This position is expected to utilize critical thinking skills and to perform effective and efficient research, as necessary, to complete the tasks assigned. An effective use of resources is imperative.
- Code is to be generated in a timely and effective manner.
- A Software Developer is expected to communicate effectively with all co-workers as well as ensure they communicate to the manager if they are having difficulties grasping concepts or details of their assigned tasks.
Fundamentals of .net Developer Dallas Texas
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
- 2 to 5 Years Work Experience Required
- One Year or More Related Work Experience Required
- Industry Experience Not Required
- Supervisory Experience Not Required
- Ability to Use a Telephone
- Ability to Efficiently Use Windows 7 or higher, MS Office 2010 or higher, and Visual Studio 2010 or higher
- Ability to Sit at a Computer for Long Periods Throughout Most of the Day
- Ability to Communicate with Customers and Clients Effectively and Politely
A position as a full-time employee entitles you to the following benefits subject to plan guidelines: .net Developer Dallas Texas
• Personal medical coverage in our group medical plan with employer contribution
• Optional dependent medical coverage
• Personal dental & vision coverage in our group plan with employer contribution
• Optional dependent dental & vision coverage
• Company paid employee benefits for STD, LTD and Basic Life coverage
• Seven paid holidays each calendar year
• Accumulation of 18 days of paid time off (PTO) each full year of employment
• Participation in the company’s 401k plan with Employer match
• Participation in the company’s Flexible Spending Account (FSA) plan
In addition they offer free drinks, 3 Xbox stations, foosball table and a very casual environment! so apply today for our .net Developer Dallas Texas!
Job Source: .Net Developer Dallas Texas